Not much today - been busy with exams (and creating my lego 'man' - 'Super Geek Girl'). Helped out one of my PRTs in marking the Unfamiliar of the Level 2 exam (first time marker) - we just marked in the same room, talking through answers we were unsure of. I even managed to mark my whole set of Level 2's Unfamiliar. With three class sets of exams today, and one more tomorrow, plus 3 pieces of writing for senior Writing Portfolios and Level 3 Connections to mark, I need to get speedy - more so than I am.
HOWEVER, today a had a freaken AWESOME lesson with my Year 10 Inquiry class!! They were all engaged - reading or doing activities. I was actually really proud of them when my DP came in and they were all quietly engaged in their work. Even Student D, on of my reluctant male readers, was working on answering questions on the chapter he had read - and he had only been back in class 1 lesson. It was fabulous - just saying :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment