Saturday, 26 July 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my blog about my journey of teaching, motivating, inspiring, and empowering - students, and maybe even teachers.

I have taught English for a number of years now, in two very different schools.

We are moving into a new age, a technological age (although I think we may already be there), and as such as teachers we need to think about keeping up with the Jones' (so to speak). I believe it is also an important part of teaching to reflect on what we are doing, and why we are doing it, in order to improve ourselves and to help the students in front of us the best that we can. I hope to use this blog to reflect on my teaching, and to help myself become a better teacher for those in front of me each year. Along the way I know there will be ups and downs, as there is with everything.

What I say here are my own opinions, and are not reflective of any organisation I am (or will be) associated with.

So welcome along for the ride. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment